The present Living ECK Master, Sri Harold Klemp, studied under Paul Twitchell, who studied under numerous teachers. This unbroken chain reaches back through time. There have been countless ECK Masters in this lineage (also known as the Order of Vairagi Adepts or the spiritual travelers). Some have been historical figures, but most have worked silently or with small groups.
Much has been written about guardian angels. In fact, there have been so many reports of angelic visitations that national research groups have been formed to record and investigate the phenomenon. Sometimes these angels appear physically during a life-threatening episode, then disappear. Other times, accompanied by blue or white light, they appear in an inner vision or a dream. Sometimes they appear as invisible friends to children. One common thread in all these appearances is that, through the experience, people's lives were changed for the better.
Many times these guardian angels are ECK Masters.
Who Are the Spiritual Travelers?
The spiritual travelers are agents of God, vehicles for Divine Spirit. These ECK Masters will not interfere in the sacred state of consciousness of another being without his permission. They all work in harmony with the Living ECK Master of the time to assist those Souls who are ready to awaken to their true nature and destiny. More . . .
Meet the ECK Masters
ECK Masters featured on this site (pictured above):
- Fubbi Quantz—the guardian of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad at the Katsupari Monastery in northern Tibet
- Gopal Das—teaches at the Temple of Golden Wisdom on the Astral Plane
- Kata Daki—helps people get back on their feet during hardship
- Lai Tsi—the guardian of the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad on the Saguna Lok, the Etheric Plane
- Paul Twitchell—modern-day founder of Eckankar
- Rami Nuri—guardian of the holy book, the Shariyat-Ki-Sugmad, in the city of Retz, Venus
- Rebazar Tarzs—the Torchbearer of Eckankar in the lower worlds
- Shamus-i-Tabriz—was the Outer and Inner Master of ECK in the thirteenth century and teacher of Jalal ad-Din ar-Rumi, Persian poet, sage, and a follower of ECK.
- Towart Managi—was the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master in Abyssinia, an ancient kingdom in what is now Ethiopia
- Yaubl Sacabi—was the Mahanta, the Living ECK Master among the Mycenaeans in ancient Greece
Learn more about the ECK Masters by clicking on their images above. Read personal stories by people who have had inner and outer experiences with the ECK Masters, even before they heard about Eckankar.