The purpose of Eckankar’s Facebook Page is to share news and info from Eckankar.
Feel free to comment on our postings, spiritual exercises, contemplation quotes, videos, and photos. They are for your spiritual exploration.
Fan comments do not necessarily reflect the views, beliefs, or ideals of ECKANKAR. For official information about ECKANKAR, visit Eckankar.org.
If you choose to post comments, here’s what you’ll want to know:
We appreciate your supporting a positive and uplifting environment on this Page.
Please do not post anything that may be viewed as offensive or defamatory toward a person, organization, or belief. All such material will be removed.
Sorry, but we can’t give individualized responses to your comments and questions.
If you have questions about the ECK teachings and want to speak with someone, find an Eckankar group near you. You can also explore our answers to frequently asked questions.
For questions about membership, initiations, discourses, seminars, item orders, etc., please contact Eckankar, PO Box 2000, Chanhassen, MN 55317-2000 USA. Or call (952) 380-2200, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (CST), or fax (952) 380-2295.
Please direct policy or administrative questions or concerns to your local Eckankar representatives.
The Page is not intended as a forum or site for discussing personal problems, including financial, personal, health, or other issues. Remember that your comments are public. Eckankar is not responsible for any use that may be made of personal information you share. Please use discretion when commenting.
Eckankar respects the religious freedom of all, and honors the role of parents in the religious upbringing of their children. If you are under age 18 and not a member of Eckankar, please talk with your parents before liking this Page or commenting here.
We routinely moderate the Page and reserve the right to remove content that conflicts with or exceeds the scope of the Page.
If you find that a comment has been removed, it may be for one of the following reasons:
- Negative or divisive comments
- Harassment, bullying, or intimidation
- Business promotion
- Political commentary
- Personal solicitations
- Sharing personal information such as phone numbers, e-mail, or mailing addresses
- Violation of the privacy or other rights of others
- Links to Web sites other than official Eckankar Web sites
- Non-English comments (Sorry, but we are unable to translate or moderate non-English comments. Please visit our “Eckankar around the World” page to find a website that may address your language needs.)
- Violation of Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities